Wednesday, June 26, 2013

" EDICTS" edited

The First National Ruler of India Chandra Gupta Maurya's grandson Emperor Ashoka  about 2300 years ago engraved in one of the numerous Edicts addressed his thoughts as well as direction to the state officials,courtiers and his subjects that " All people are my children and just as I desire my children that they may enjoy every kind of prosperity and happiness both in this world and in the next so also I do desire the same for all my subjects" and further exhorts his courtiers in his edicts that at all times even when I am at rest in my privacy or in my ranches or in place of my religious instruction ..... anywhere the reporting officials of my state should make known to me the people's affairs.....I shall never feel satisfaction in my exertion and dispatch of business ; for work I must for the welfare of all the folk .....for nothing is more sacred and essential than the welfare of all my subjects . We have come a long way the concept and desire of our leaders are radically transformed it has shaped thus could possibly be defined  some what like this " I DESIRE FOR MY FAMILY AND CHILDREN AND CAREFULLY SELECTED SUPPORTERS THAT THEY  ENJOY EVERY KIND OF PROSPERITY AND HAPPINESS IN THIS WORLD -AT ALL COSTS AND PRAY THAT I CONTINUE TO PROTECT THEIR WELL BEING AND INTEREST WITH ALL MY MIGHT AND POWER AT THE EXPENSE GOOD WILL OF MY SUBJECTS" We should ceaselessly  work like Rambo,Superman or even Spidermam to airlift subjects plagued by nature's ire even though governance had not thought of proper arrangement for CHAR DHAM YATRA even after 12 years of formation of  Uttarakhand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment